Sunday, September 7, 2008

We're All Going to Hell

This, my friends, is what television has stooped to:



What's worse is that I will prooooobably watch this after the Browns game. Speaking of which, they're losing. I.am.so.surprised. :-/

Anyway. Michigan squeaked out a victory against Miami Ohio yesterday. And I mean, squeaked. I don't know what to expect out of this team. The talent is there; whether it's developed enough to be a BCS contender this year remains to be seen. The young QB, Threet, has some speed on him but was having difficulty completing passes -- to wide open receivers. Argh. A little further south, Ohio State had a scare against the Ohio U Bobcats. I so wish that OU had won. That would've made my life -- and ended the all-too-frequent references to last year's Mich vs Appalachian State game. :-/

I was standing around with my girl after church today. We were talking, wasting time until the traffic in the parking lot subsided a bit. A young lady passed behind me, and my girl said "ooh I love her shoes!". I turned around to see who she was referring to, as she said "she's got, like, a unique ankle strap". I kept looking to see the young lady and eventually spotted her. I turned to my girl and said "um, that's a house arrest bracelet. Notice how there isn't one on both legs". LMFBO. My girl said, "um, don't tell nobody about that". Me: "I won't".

3 comments:

The Black Kat said...

Bless that woman's heart. I've seen the previews. I was ROLLIN'! But nothin' beats Wipe Out, for me. I LOVE THAT SHOW!

Um... Do you KNOW just how excited I am that football season is here, again? And... *gasp* I'm not even playin' fantasy football this year.

Anyhoo... OU won (Oklahoma) so... I'm good. =o)

Oh... and *dead* at homegirl & the shoe (ankle bracelet)! I'd have been on the floor. Bless her heart, too. *smh*

Carla said...

OMG I looooove Wipeout!!! I thought I was the only one! The black dude who did the splits on the Big Balls made my LIFE!!

I've never played fantasy football. I'm trying to pay more attention to the NFL so I can participate next year.

The Black Kat said...

I DID see the guy do the splits on the ball! Goodness... I hope he KNEW how to do them or else I'm pretty sure he PULLED something! Funny!