Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Confirmed

I just got an e-mail from Carnival - my four-day cruise to Cozumel is all confirmed for the first weekend of October. Everyone has registered online and our tickets are now available! After cruising Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas back in June, I actually have a distaste for Carnival...but cruising with the girls and staying in a VIP suite will be a lot of fun. I can get over the bright colors and rambunctious children running around sans supervision or home training for four days straight. And being on a small ship. And the lack of a Royal Promenade. And no ice skating rink. Wow....I am a truly ridiculously spoiled cruiser. I'm anticipating cruising the Oasis of the Seas in 2010...the ship is monstrous, and I just know I'd have a ball. I definitely need to take a companion with me this time - be it a male (please Jesus!) or some of my girls.

lol, my girl emailed me and just invited me on a cruise this May. I love my life!

Saw my first "dog spat" at the dog park the other day. Fortunately, my Cha Cha wasn't involved. My friends' Australian Shepherd was drinking out of the same water bowl as this random lady's Corgi, and the Corgi suddenly went for the Shephard's neck. The squeal that came out of that dog was bone-chilling! Fortunately, no one was injured and no blood was drawn. It was freaky. I can't quite understand how people fight dogs for fun, because even imagining what that situation could've become is a disturbing thought. People are crazy.

2 comments:

The Black Kat said...

Okay... is it wrong of me to be envious of you & ALL your trips?! Grrrr... Although, provided you're still single on that next cruise get-a-way, I'm down!

Carla said...

Ummm, maybe a little, since you have jokers flying you cross-a-country and I am payin' for all my stuff (most of it, anyway). lol. Next big cruise: you're there!!