Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Few Thoughts....

RNC. Barf. I have tuned in with real plans to watch the convention, but I end up shutting it off after a few minutes. It's just unbearable. I feel that these people are delusional about where this country stands. Instead, I've watched The Daily Show's coverage. I think a soundbite from Tuesday night's episode hit the nail on the head: John Oliver asked a delegate how he felt about Monday's activities being postponed due to Hurricane Gustav. Delegate replied (paraphrased): "This shows you how the leftist liberal media has taken over the country. I can't believe they postponed this convention because some people are getting rained on". :-/

I realize I have a lot of pet peeves. But one of my biggest ones is this: when able-bodied people take an elevator only one floor. Especially if they're going DOWN one flight. Take your lazy behind to the stairs and walk!

Whoever invented "Doggie Day Care" is a genius. Cha Cha loves it and is super excited every time I drop her off there. It makes me late to work, but it's worth it. Bored dog = destructive dog.

1 comment:

The Black Kat said...

Um... don't trip. I'm not really watching the RNC like I normally would. I've seen about 5 minutes of each of them jokers (Palin, McCain, Bush & Guilianni). I can't take the foolishness. I can't. Plus... I already know how I'm voting & REFUSE to even entertain the craziness that comes out of those folks' mouths.

Lol @ the one floor thing. I feel the SAME dang way!!!