Monday, September 15, 2008

Post-Work Drain

Ahhhh so much on the brain...and so much randomness at that. That's the purpose of this blog, right?

****

I have yet to understand how one stalled vehicle on the shoulder can cause 6 miles of traffic gridlock. What the kcuf is everyone looking at?? Drive yo' car...I know you want to get home as badly as I do!!

****

I'm currently watching Michael Phelps on SNL (thanks DVR!). He's doing alright, considering he's not an actor. I never before realized that he has a juicy mouth. He always sounds like he needs to swallow hard, one good time. At any rate, he's a Michigan man and I *heart* him for it!

****

I feel so bad for this puppy, I don't know what to do. It's kinda funny to watch her bump into things with that cone on her head though.

****

My job has dramatically increased my workload. I survived the first day and hopefully will endure til the end. Because if it gets any worse, I'll be updating that resume quickly.

****

I was getting ready to gloat about the fact that our local gas stationsdid not succumb to the price gouging that occurred as Hurricane Ike approached Texas. I was able to fill up yesterday for $3.57, which was kinda cool. On my way home from work, the price of regular was $3.74. So much for that.

****

The Browns lost to the Steelers yesterday. What else is new?

****

I am watching this show on my DVR...so tell me why I'm watching the commercials?

2 comments:

Miss Foxxy said...

i can't stand when i'm in traffic and then i realize all that traffic was because of one stalled car on the side.. or just a cop that pulled over someone!

so funny you bring up the job.. i'm actually looking for another job right now and my biggest fear is not knowing how the workload is gonna be.

$3.74! i wish gas was at that price. out here in the bay the cheapest i seen is $3.87.. but i'm not complaining! as long as that stays under $4 i'm good.. *crosses fingers*

Carla said...

Wow...can you believe that the day has come where we get hype over gas that's less than $4?!? That's so funny to me! I remember when it was less than a buck!!

Good luck on the job search. I hope you don't end up with my nightmare!!