Friday, October 31, 2008

Absent

I realize I haven't been writing as much as I used to, without much cause. I've begun this massive project, just this week, of becoming a new homeowner. First time. It's consuming most of my time and thoughts, even here at work. I've been writing pretty thorough blogs over on Xanga about the process, and although I think it's lazy to copy/paste those blogs over here, I think that a chronicle of my ups/downs/in-betweens while buying a new home could be beneficial to anyone who plans to do the same. But, I dunno. Right now I have a headache, so I don't feel like writing much of anything. This is as much as I think I'll do today. lol. I also have CD reviews to write: I'm buying music faster than I can listen to it. What I can say though: Mary Mary's latest is FIRE. It's so far out of the "gospel" box that you'll look twice at your iPod once it plays - just making sure you are actually listening to the right CD!

Anyway, after work I'm being shown my first prospective homes. *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

WiZ said...

you go girl. and is best time to do it too. lol