Thursday, August 28, 2008

Live from DMV

I'm currently in the DC area, chillaxin' with my mother before heading to Rockville, MD for dinner. There, my dad will swoop me up and we'll be off to Cleveland. I wish I was staying in more than one day in each city, but the agenda is tight so I must keep it movin'. I'm going to miss Obama's acceptance speech tonight due to being on the interstate, so my hope is that we will be able to find it on the radio. I'd hate to have to catch history on YouTube.

Watching Disney's "Hercules". Never really noticed how similar the lead characters tend to be. Singing voice, speaking voice, even their looks. I'll be curious how this upcoming Black princess will sound and look.

The TSA folk at Tampa International were extra crotchety last night. I don't know who or what got into their knickers, but they extra pushy. They even gave an old guy in a wheelchair a hard time. And you know you can't say anything without putting yourself at risk for a nice strip search.

I am going to have sooooo much to say in my Xanga. Hopefully I'll time to post during this trip.

I sorely miss my puppy Cha Cha. I needed a break from her, but can't seem to stop talking about her! We went over my mom's friend's place today and he has a poodle. I got to play with him for awhile and it got me thinking about her. Not to mention I woke up this morning looking for her. Pitiful, I know!

1 comment:

The Black Kat said...

I commented on xanga on this one...