Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Getting My Toes Did

I'm at the nail salon getting my pre-trip pedicure. Although I just had my last one less than two weeks ago, my toes were in a state of shock and awe. I couldn't go out like that before landing in DC! Who knows what tomorrow night holds? So I'm in this massaging chair..that has stopped massaging...getting the most thorough pedicure ever. I dunno what she's doing to my toe skin, but it better look great because my puppy is 2 miles away at daycare waiting for me to pick her up.

Sometimes I have to sit back and thank the Lord that He blessed me and my family with our right minds. Sure we're imperfect, but considering that one of my patients cut off his right hand with a table saw because "the voices" told him to, and another's cousin beat him silly with a lead pipe, I can consider myself blessed.

Why is my toe bleeding? I knew she was doing something crazy to my toe. This is what happens when I don't stick with what I'm familiar with! This junk hurts too. I expect a discount...or a free pedi!!!!!

I plan to catch Hillary's speech at the DNC tonight. Should be interesting. I think Michelle Obama did a great job showing America who she is as a wife, mother, daughter, sister and American. Adding the kids was a nice touch. :)

Yeah I'll be back. I'm mad about my bloody toe.

2 comments:

The Black Kat said...

Um... I'ma need you to not go back to that pedi place. After getting this rash on my foot (not from a pedi, however), I don't play w/ that *ish.

And yes... I'm tuning in to watch Hillary, too. And Michelle O is soooo inspiring. I heart her! Love the kids, too!

Carla said...

Yeah never again. My toe is throbbing.