Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged by Tosha



I stole the pic too. lol


1. I overuse the word "random". It's awful. I believe this started when I lived in Michigan. EVERYTHING is "random": the day, events, people, my blog.....I need an alternate word. HELP!

2. I just noticed this last week: I was eating Lays potato chips and found myself digging in the bag for the ones that are curled in half. I realized that I always do this. For some reason, the chips that are folded over are my favorites. They taste the same as the other chips, so I don't quite understand why it matters to me.

3. I live by a schedule, completely unintentional. Even if I'm meeting someone on the weekend, I give myself an estimated time of arrival and feel a sense of failure if I don't match or beat it.

4. I had a TiVo. I was proud of my TiVo. But it wasn't HD. There was no point, so I discontinued my service and use the local cable company's DVR. It sucks. I want my TiVo.

5. I have a fantastic sense of direction, except for in two cities: Toledo, Ohio and Washington, DC. Something about the layout of these two cities makes no good sense to me. I can't find my way around, and find my self sho-nuff lost. Anywhere else, I can ride to a destination one time and find my way there again, without incident.

6. I overuse "LOL". Most people do this. I, however, am self-conscious about it. I am trying to break my "LOL" habit by inserting emoticons or simply saying "haha". It's just not the same as good ol' LOL.

7. I am addicted to Burger King. If I ever find myself hungry, my first thought goes to BK. This was all I thought about in church. Raced there after service, got my usual double-cheeseburger combo, ate half of the fries and didn't touch the burger. What's really going on?

That's it. Since not many folks read this blog, if you read this entry consider yourself TAGGED! Tosha, you are excused. :-)

No comments: