Monday, November 10, 2008

My New Townhouse!!!!



At 29.5 years old, my dream has come true: I AM A HOMEOWNER!!! My offer was accepted Saturday, and the townhouse pictured above is mine. It was a dream that I thought wouldn't come true, but I've learned that once you get out of your own way and let God take control, anything is possible!!!

I spent the first half of church service in tears yesterday, thanking God for my mother's new job, Obama's election to the Office of President, and my new home. It was truly an amazing week, one that will stand out in my memory for a long, long time.

My closing date is set for December 19, 2008. Because I signed up to work on the 20th like a goofball, I will probably move in on December 21st. Depending upon getting a moving company.

After I sign the contract today and write the first of many checks, I will officially be in escrow.

AMAZING!

8 comments:

ToshaRenelle said...

Once again, Doll, I'm happy for you! The new townhome is a beaut! ENJOY!

Carla said...

Thank you sweets!! I've accomplished a major goal in my life, all honor goes to GOD!

Carla said...

Now comes the husband. LMBO

Eb the Celeb said...

congratulations missy... I hope to own one by 30 as well

Carla said...

Thanks!! It can be done....three months ago I didn't see myself in this position. That's why I call it a miracle!

Treasure said...

Awww honey, I don't even know you and I am soooo proud of you!!!! Really I'm like ecstatic...The home is gorgeous...*tearin' up* You got my mascara runnin'...I need a moment. lol

Carla said...

Thank you so much, treasure!! I'm feelin' the love, for real. *hugs*

Unknown said...

Nice house i liked it, but you should have kept more pictures of the house.

cruise reviews